Monday, June 28, 2010

Best Laptop For Architects

a Studio.


Every time I tried to bring the level of discourse on a more accessible I found myself having to come to terms with the usual highbrow with the snobbish.
It goes without any effort to involve comrades in battle almost noble was a waste of time, every time I raised my intention to make a single battle, talk to a single
people looked at me smugly mixed with compassion.
Evidently, accept me as writing for them was enough.
Oddly enough for a party that preached a circle of social values. It seemed almost like a private club where the theory of awareness was like a biblical parable.
Gianni, the tenant who lived directly above the seat of the circle, every time I met him on the tram I said that I was losing my time, a batch of
scopone would have been more interesting and fun. I am stubborn, I could not make that five or six Professorin keep hands from hell sent to political life in our neighborhood.
Yeah, it was not to proselytize, the policy was at stake. The goal for me was clear and simple: to educate the masses, make politics as popular as the Mass, to ensure that social values \u200b\u200bto become an authentic and, at worst, a reality for all.
However, if work was carried out leaflets in front of the factory, the message was packaged for maladjusted children with learning problems,
if you complained to the first season of theatrical distribution was made of a literary quotes ranging from Boccaccio to Marx is indigestible to who was to attend a show.
Every Thursday intervened to try to understand that continuing to talk to different communities with different languages \u200b\u200bwas a pointless exercise.
Every Thursday night I went away disappointed.
The following Saturday and I got asked to improvise an evening "fun" that could involve not only the four cats with which you are confronted regularly but who had never set foot inside our damp living room. I gave it only because they hoped to bring some girls drawn to the television event.
fact it was just a TV show. I took it behind the TV
Professor Antolini. The old professor of Latin and greek, as well as neighbor, had agreed to the loan on condition that he could attend. Probably I was not able to convince him of my intentions.
The idea came to me just a joke made by Montini, father of the club and owner of the premises. He said that all my talk was timely and repetitive as the carousel. It was
carousel.
The hall was crowded in every place, about thirty, for those who were our habits amounted to a crowd Jubilee.
addition, which made nervous happily Montini and Costa, were the beauty of three girls.
Specifically it was: the Happy Rita, we all called Rita Unhappy because of his good looks questionable; La Marinella Sensari, inseparable friend of Rita, which was renamed the "draft" and I should not explain the reasons and the Cristina Mirante.
The presence of the latter had surprised many given that hardly could be seen around and above all, because it was a rare beauty. After
Carousel started acronym for "Studio One".
suddenly did not feel a fly.
From time to time trials, at times with the fear of not finding anyone,
in reality they were all kidnapped by the projection.
Actually I turned often to see the Cristina, but I was not the only one.
The evening flew between laughter, applause and congratulations indecent turned to Mina . After the transmission was all excited for the event and many asked us to repeat it.
While there was busy arranging for the room I began to recall the TV while the professor seemed to doze Antolini holding his head in his hands. Montini
I nodded and said good Ciccio, you had a good idea, Thursdays and Saturdays policy popular entertainment.
then told me that I saw his words become purple. In fact, I burst with anger: Montini did not understand a shit! if you really want to know on Thursday we do a lot of saws and
this was the first night when we talked about politics since we breathe the mold of this local shit!
I saw him be thrilled, he could not understand why I had that reaction, much less what he meant. At the same instant I saw Professor Antolini lift his head and meet me.
He squeezed his arm affectionately as if to contain my fury, and looking at Montini, declared: "I hate all that is random, accidentally left in events, outside the orbit of thought.
the light show is followed by a large number of spectators it must make more precise the job of director. Besides the need to please the public in his desire,
there must also be a stimulus to the will of good taste, in any sense critical. this was what I said Antonello Falqui. It is a purpose as an artist, is the goal of the communicator, first and foremost of the political.

He put his hat and I made a simple gesture as if to invite me to follow him. So I did
leaving behind three boys speechless. I myself opened my mouth and more anger gave way to an immense satisfaction in feeling that Antolini had caught, he understood my purpose and had even shared!
He walked ahead and I trudge behind him with a lot of TV on the shoulder. Just off I noticed
Cristina across the street along with two of his friends. He looked at me as I wanted. More beautiful than imagined Mina
dressed in a beautiful "sheath" black, short, with a fancy white polka dots, while singing "the man for me" moving and writhing like vipers sinful her long white arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment