Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brazilchicken Wings Wholesale Price

Rai pride


I must make a confession:
dear friends, boys, men of hair, is not enough for your commitment, sweat, testosterone paid to combat this weakness ... in the end we are I also fell: I saw Brokeback Mountain.
not judge me, I accepted the risk of being infected just for my uncontrollable passion for cinema that offense right now, I finally forced them to close the gap.
When I have not experienced any side effects. My pants have not yet tested their resilience in the face of a calf from kicker, let alone in front of the chest of the first Bruce Willis television, and if now, I can still boast of virginity of all my orifices I owe it to the more orthodox and total respect for the status that we all have signed Studs at birth. But I asked myself, I would still

saved by RAI MOVIE frocitudine if he had forwarded the full version? If he had not cut the kissing scene and effusions from ricchione I would have kept the integrity of Italian male?
I wonder why do not I right about that decision by a television channel devoted exclusively to film and television that promotes itself as the exhibition of the Venice Film Festival. What justifies the child cut a few scenes where innocent not the fact that they are homosexual love?
do not understand why if you see some 'Lino Banfi (utmost respect) that looks through the keyhole that if Gloria Guida lathers the potato is deemed objectionable and a kiss between two men. I do not understand why Scarlett Signorini can give advice rather than from morning to night for Italian families would be eligible but not see them kiss ... ok now it's clear to me, I did not read the link.

0 comments:

Post a Comment