Saturday, September 11, 2010

Blueprint For Wrestling Ring

Reloaded

"In 2001 I was elected by Margaret Olive-and I have moved, in 2006 with the Union-Margaret and I have not moved; in 2008 with the Democratic Party and even from there I moved. If anything, I was kicked out, expelled. Anything but lazy or corrupt. I am consistent and I never, repeat never, a notice of investigation. " So says Richard Villari interviewed by Fabrizio D'Esposito for the Reform . The senator from Naples, now in the mixed group, met in the middle of summer Silvio Berlusconi at Palazzo Grazioli, and this is considered a potential leader of the parliamentary group of "national leaders" pro Berlusconi.
As you recall, Villari held chronicles the bench with his election as President of the Supervisory Board of RAI with the votes of the center as the Democratic Party of Walter Veltroni, then hesitated on behalf of the President and did not know which way to turn. Villari pressed by his own party and a real feud driven by cross democrat, left in early 2009, after most of the commissioners "very democratically" to do decay resigned, leaving the chair to the great trust Rai old Sergio Zavoli. So says Richard Villari what happened next: "When I was thrown out by a secretary Pd capricious and incompetent, I was the victim of a disgraceful Stalinist purges. The secretary was also Veltroni and demanded to remove my name from the constituents of the party. A real damnatio memoriae. " Then, "I continued to do politics. I am a Member of Parliament territory, not a lounge. After the death sentence issued by Veltroni I had support and comfort to many who have told me: "Richard you have to be there." I went ahead and in the meantime the Democratic Party has had two secretaries, Franceschini and Bersani. None of them called it. There are still bad, I'm a decent person. "
and his personal story of decent person returns again later in the interview: "There is one thing that made me really bad in the case. It was when Peter called me a "corrupt" without even knowing it and not one of my friends are moderates in the Democratic Party stood up to defend myself. And since no one has called me. Yet friends I had so many moderates in the Democratic Party. " How 'Dario Franceschini, and Enrico Letta. Dario has also come to Naples several times, my birthday parties. But I say this without recriminations. Now I look back and it is clear that the attack game. I do not have to defend anything. And then, Let's face it, the Democratic Party is not going really bad. " He explains: "He has a drift and executioner has completely forgotten the value of the guarantor. And now the faces of the Democratic Party that appear are those that belong to that other story, that Communist. "
As mentioned, in late July Riccardo Villari met with Silvio Berlusconi. The meeting said: "I do not know. I met him for the first time in my life. I am a political subject, purged from his party. As such I un'agibilità I claim. But I do not do negotiations. I never made. And without a treaty merchant defy anyone to say that I'm wrong. When in 2000 I was elected regional councilor in Campania, with 15 000 votes, Bassolino offered me a job as a councilor. I refused. " Moreover, it must be said, Villari is a senator and the Senate, as the journalist points out the numbers are not a problem for Berlusconi. Born there too a group of "national responsibility" anti-Fli? I do not know. I only know that Berlusconi has been very helpful and I can count on its availability. But in light of the sun. And then I have already voted in favor of the majority. Today there is still a two-party system and I dialogue with people looking for me. I say thank you but also Casini Berlusconi and Rutelli. Time will tell. " As for his place in the center?, He replied: "No, not organic. I am an elected official without a binding mandate. " As for the government, Villari says, "I hope that this government governments," another government "would not be a good thing. Berlusconi was elected. But even if I'd tell the other side. " On Fini, who signed his withdrawal: "The thing I enjoy and I am saddened, at the same time. There was someone who made comparisons with my case. In fact, my hunt was a weak point in constitutional law is not politically motivated. It had never happened before. At that time a mechanism has been operated mortal that can affect anyone. Now is the turn of Fini. "
Villari back in the game, a true Neapolitan, moderate left, so "Naples is the largest center of national bankruptcy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment