Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wish You Well Chapter Summaries

Ostiense station


stared at his eyes,
I saw myself reflected in his anger, liquid, transparent, ready to spill over into tears liberating. The tears on the eye without being crowded down, holding back on his eyelids as teenagers crammed under the stage at a rock concert, but nothing, we thought mimimanete to pour on her pretty face.
seemed unwilling grant me the satisfaction that, in reality, I never tried. Even
a word, both feared could trigger uncontrollable emotion. The arrival of the train was imminent, the artificial voice had just announced. The foot
ticked suspended so nervous, her hands were sweating and regular frequencies came a sigh. The whistle
unpleasant brake broke the bubble that had protected us from the rest of the crowd.
All began to run towards the car selected. She did the same.
this time I followed her. Having to accompany his eyes window after window was heartbreaking. I just waiting for the train ripartisse trusting in a sudden failure or a suicide dive in the fall of an asteroid, a fucking bomb, the end of the world! Not
I saw her again, never again.
I was already aware of the station exit.
presumptuous that mass of white marble, built for the arrival of Hitler, was the backdrop to the last scene of that great movie that I had lived.
As I walked on the square in front of the station I thought I heard the music that anticipates the closing credits.
Courses in the car and ran away before you get to see an end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment