Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Chews While Breastfeeding




asleep. I suddenly heard a loud noise, arrhythmic bursts of ill-digested octane.
A toxic fog slowly disintegrated, leaving a white foreground "cinquino. I watched half the words without waiting I had to know who frightened in the middle of my REM phase. Came down a middle-aged man, in full, with a smile that knew a lot. After a moment of silence and a cough (the exhaust gases had left their mark), I said "You know, show me the way to the Giza plateau?"
I looked at him puzzled, I was accustomed to dealing with the "extravagant" but this later ...
"even though we are at the foot of a pyramid in Egypt we are not!"
him even more smiling and with a certain sarcasm, he replied "do not know that this is the leads to the Giza plateau?"
"to tell the truth has always been the Porta San Paolo and the maximum reaches the center of Rome, however, yes, I know!"
In fact, while after he became convinced of my answer have to do with a fool, I realized that I was in the presence of "Jacob!" Just Giacobbo, that guy who walks around with a cinquino over time and that has fixed the pyramids.
"coat of mail 'look that is out of the way, in every sense!"
"The street guy ..." - At that time I punched the air of arrogance not befitting a man who traveled through time with the 500 - "... I was given the constellation of Orion!"
"Jacob watch that you are wrong! If you insist to see two mummies suggest you visit the Vatican Museums, in that case to be on track."
"eh eh eh, if only know the Mayan calendar ... "
" aahhh .. so we met the wrong person, ask for more in the ... (and fuck you!) "
" In your opinion who has the knowledge of the future may run into error? "
" What I want to say? maybe I'd be the "elected"? Jacob did not she seem the type to be employed, I assure you that
not know the way that it is looking much less formulas, codes, and anything else that might believe it! "
" She has just shown the way , the greeting "
How had I answer? thing I found quite unconsciously?
"aspects of Jacob!" He turned
satisfied "with what?"
"as it is here and now Consider even a scientist as you consider Berlusconi a politician, I can at least say if I find love? "
And he, always with that smile, stared at me without saying a word then, after taking breath, he said
" that fuck do I know? for what you have to wait er campo de Strangelove "and fly 'way through the Porta San Paolo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment