Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What To Do When Your Baby Chokes On Phlegm

Amarcord bed Churchill


"Working in a British film, it happens in a castle not far from London: Winston Churchill was born there. How many English castles, had been turned into a museum where you pay to enter. In the room Dov 'was born, there was the bed of Churchill, protected from the classic red cord that the public can not be surpassed. But in those days the castle was "drafted" from our film crew. Well. In short, after two days I already I slept in that bed.
Sure, it may seem vulgar (and in fact the film has often brutal aspects). But then, that damage have I done in that bed? Churchill was born there, and then he stayed Mastroianni. "
Marcello Mastroianni -" I remember, yes, I remember "

0 comments:

Post a Comment