Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sentinel Protection What It Does




just woke up, still possessed by an overpowering sleep, I tried to recover his senses in the sweetest way possible. Turned on the TV looking for companionship, cats do not have any desire, to find rai 3 "magliari" (film by Francesco Rosi, 1959). While muttering
mocha coffee output, Deaf and Renato Salvatori began to weave the plot of the film.
few minutes later she came into the scene, Belinda Lee.
gaze fascinating, made even more cryptic to a pretentious "cut" and the excellent interpretation of eyebrows, captivated me instantly. I tried to remember where I could see it but my fleeting memory as usual, I was not of any help. After identifying the name, via a "TV Guide", I started thinking about the myriad of actresses and starlets that in those years Anglophone presence in many comedies. Nevertheless
continue to believe more than a model called "exotic" given to movies. Stored the ability to remember her, I completely abandoned the film, delightful, and its done interpretation. I was completely enraptured, perhaps even on the black and white, from his presence on the screen. For a moment I imagined the police station with a photo of Lee in the cabinet. Eventually I found myself as Renato Salvatori: I've seen go away after a passionate love story.
Today, with eyes still in the lead, I tried to do some research and I learned of his tragic death. Just twenty-six shoulders with already a fair number of movies while on vacation in California has died as a result of a car accident. After being cremated, his ashes are kept in the beautiful Protestant Cemetery in Rome. I will not fail to bring her a flower.

0 comments:

Post a Comment