Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How Do You Transfer Boat Ownership In Ontario

dream one night in early spring


That evening I met Fellini. Not Via Veneto not at the cafe de Paris, but the Tiber Ripa .....
I looked with a grin and spoke to me as if he already knew.
not really know my disorder but could very well recognize the fact, as he himself admitted later.
He said relax your face my friend, take your time to cultivate her wrinkles.
I remained displaced, first of all because someone had dared to interfere in complex pathways applied to the logic of masochism and, even more, because "someone" was Federico Fellini.
smile passed to laugh, amused even if contained, and remarked that, as a good director, he had obtained from immediate collaboration mine. In fact, I relaxed my forehead and eyes were laughing as him.
took my arm and started walking pe 'Tiber. I am thrilled he is probably eager for company.
did not talk much, he told me from time to time with anecdotes that come to mind depending on what I noted down the sidewalk, I insisted on that curious character or the actress.
I do not think everything I said was exactly happened but took care of his stories as his films, color them, showed discordant notes in the grotesque, as if to give the story the features of the dream.
seemed to speak of simple people, friends described me as fallible people, full of defects and I had those defects as the qualities that had allowed this friendship, which had enjoyed for a lifetime. I described the indolence of Mastroianni as part of its charm, or the cynicism and irony Flaiano as a result of their disillusionment by Ennio. In the end I said goodbye, I said that we do not know my name I had been a true friend. I was puzzled and asked why. He replied: as he believed in my work I never had the satisfaction of seeing a film of Fellini, she was my amarcord today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment